Sunday, August 12, 2007

Do You Love Candles and Soap? CIG Reviews 2 of Her Favorites!

I thought I'd get the ball rolling and be the first Creative Glass Guild of Etsy (CGGE) member to feature one of my favorite Etsy sellers in the form of a mini-review! I really hope more of our members will keep this feature going and submit mini-reviews of products or sellers that they adore!


If you have an addiction for handmade SOAPS and SOY CANDLES, check this seller out!



She is AuntieDi & she sells in two shops on Etsy.

ShineYourHineySoapCo is her shop for her handmade soaps,


and AuntieDis is her shop for her handmade candles and jewelry.


I have purchased from her multiple times and given the candles and soaps as gifts to some my very favorite people. I really hope everybody checks this seller out, tell her creationsinglass sent you! I am absolutely pleased with all of my purchases and I am a repeat customer! Look for special deals from this seller on Saturday nights, she is a frequent Saturday Night Special participant!
AuntieDis' CANDLES:

My absolute favorite candle scent is the Raspberry Coconut Creme soy candle. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It is sweet and fruity, and lasts and lasts. I also tried a new scent, Southern Summer, it is fruity and flowery at the same time, described as "This candle truly embodies sitting on your front porch in the deep south. The juicy, ripe scent of peaches, fresh bloomed Magnolia blossoms, and red, ripe raspberries." I like it but I still LOVE the Raspberry Coconut Creme! I love to burn these candles to cover up cooking smells and to burn in my beautiful stained glass candle holder that my Mom made for me, it's so relaxing!










Shine Your Hiney SOAPS:

What are my favorite soap scents? I have been back for the Sandalwood Silk and Shea Butter soap many times. It's a unisex scent and my husband even loves it. The bar lasts a long time and lathers beautifully. I've tried other sandalwood scents in other soaps, and by far this one is my favorite! I just recently discovered another favorite scent, the Hawaiian Breeze soap. It really reminds me of Hawaii, and I love the fun shapes!


Please be sure to click the links in the review above to visit the shops and the actual items referred to in the review. Thanks for reading!

Thanks for your time, now get shopping!
This review was brought to you by:
creationsinglass of the Creative Glass Guild of Etsy (CGGE)

2 comments:

Krazy Kate Designs said...

wonderful shop you shared!

Periwinkle Studio said...

Thanks for sharing your review of her soap! I have always thought her avatar was so 'creative'. :) I'll have to check her out!