Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wow! These pieces are stunning! Thank you!

I just wanted to take a moment to feature one of my Etsy Street Team Teammates from the Creative Glass Guild of Etsy (CGGE) and express my appreciation for her!

Karen, of FireChickTick.etsy.com is such a talented artist and wonderful charismatic and endearing person. I have really been fortunate to get to know her as a result of our team chats and private forum.

Recently, I had the pleasure of purchasing a few of her gorgeous bubble fused glass jewelry pieces, pictured below (they are linked to her Etsy site, so click away!)
I really wanted to share with everybody how kind and generous Karen is. Her work is exceptional and I LOVE this set. I get so many compliments on them whenever I wear them (pic of me and my daughter to the left, I'm wearing my new bubble set!)
It is really great advertising! I get the chance to mention that they are handmade pieces I bought online from a friend of mine and that we are in a collective group of glass workers. I usually have a card or two on me, and write down the shop name of who I bought as well as our team site, and of course my site is on there too, so it's a triple bonus!
Thank you Karen! Please check her shop out, if you haven't already!

This article was written by Kristie, from creationsinglass.etsy.com

1 comment:

Smokeylady60 said...

Great picture of you and your daughter. Yes that is a pretty piece.