Monday, September 28, 2009

The start of a new season

This is my absolute favorite time of year with the crisp fall air, colorful leaf displays, the pumpkins ready to be picked off the vine, shopping for new winter clothes and getting the Halloween costumes planned out with the kids. What do you enjoy about autumn?
Here are some of my picks from the Creative Glass Guild of Etsy that really fit into this time of year when summer, though officially over, still tries to linger, and fall is quickly taking over. Enjoy!

Helixelemental's pumpkin and green floral dangles. These earrings are like my garden at the moment with the colors of summer and fall rolled into one. Perfect for this time of year!




Inferno Glass Bead's "reigning purple" handmade lamp work beads. Purple is a hot color this year! These beads would be perfect with the new top I just bought.




JS Glass Art's Halloween Candle Holder/Candy Dish. Just right for a pretty candle or to fill with some yummy Halloween candy!





Kerichrystian's "I love orange". Wonderful color and style to this bracelet of seed beads and shells.




Home Fried Bead's "Booooo". Halloween Mummy Focal Bead. This is just the cutest bead. I may just scoop it up myself!




Lawatha's "Leafy Tree". Fused glass pendant. The magestic tree in autumn splendor. Just beautiful.

No comments: